Summer Series: Hot Topics for Tax & Legal Professionals
Our Summer Series: Hot Topics for Tax & Legal Professionals seminars are well attended and consistently receive positive feedback. The series was founded more than a decade ago by attorneys Allan Bogutz, Esq., and Greg Gadarian, Esq., who chairs the Foundation’s Professional Advisory Group. The annual series offers attorneys and accountants new, timely information, continuing education credits, and networking opportunities. JCF is pleased to partner with members of the Professional Advisory Group to present these seminars. Click Here for 2016 details.
Professional Advisory Group
This volunteer committee serves an invaluable role by advising the Foundation on tax and legal standards and strategies for charitable giving. The committee also suggests content and recruits speakers for the continuing education programs like the Summer Series: Hot Topics for Tax and Legal Professionals.I tell my clients that I am not Jewish – but I have a fund there because I like the way they approach the business of giving. – Greg Gadarian, Esq., Estate Planning Attorney and Chair, JCF Professional Advisory Group
You, Your Clients, and the Foundation
As Professional Advisers, you work with a diverse range of clients, each with unique estate, financial and philanthropic goals. The Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona is a resource for you and your clients in the estate and financial planning process.
The Benefits of Partnering with the Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Consultations with the Foundation are at no cost to you or your clients.
- Our legacy experts understand that multiple conversations may be required to meet your clients’ needs.
- The Foundation has earned the reputation of being donor-centered and will work collaboratively with you and your clients in a highly professional manner.
- Clients’ charitable goals can be accomplished regardless of the funding size or how complex they might be.
- The Foundation is available to research charitable organizations or causes that are of particular interest to your clients.
- All conversations and transactions are kept completely confidential.
Services for your Clients: A Range of Planning Options
- Development of highly customized and extremely flexible charitable planning options where your client can 1) customize a plan to name multiple beneficiaries, both Jewish and non-Jewish, and located anywhere in the world; 2) create a family advisory committee with specific guidelines as to the purpose and how funds will be distributed annually; 3) involve children as advisors to direct all or a certain portion of the annual distribution; and/or 4) designate that a percentage be distributed to the Foundation for its program area support.
- Establishment of a scholarship, award, or memorial fund.
- Assistance in identifying the best fund structure(s).
- Option to fund plan with a variety of estate vehicles or to begin funding during their lifetimes.
- Choose to remain anonymous or select recognition options.
- Modification of plan, at no cost, as often as needed during your clients’ lifetimes.
- Assurance that the Foundation will take great care to make sure your clients’ plan will be carried out as intended long into the future.
Anything you and your client vision, together we can build!
For additional information, click here to contact: Carol Sack, Director of Legacy Development or Tracy Salkowitz, CEO
An incentive for your clients. The Foundation will provide $1,000 to help a new donor open a donor-advised fund with a $5,000 minimum. That’s a 25-percent return on their investment. Some restrictions apply. Please contact us for more information.